This article will show you how to access the dashboard application, and provides a summary of the features that are available on the website for viewing your portfolio holdings and performing a valuation
1. Accessing the dashboard
You can access the LUSID dashboard either via: 1) the navigation panel on the top left corner, or 2) the app tray on the top right corner. Please note that you need to be signed in to your LUSID domain in order to access the navigation panel and app tray.
2. The holdings dashboard
The holdings dashboard allows you to view the holdings of instruments in any given portfolio. You will need to specify the portfolio you would like to view by clicking "Choose a portfolio". Once you have selected a portfolio, you will be able to:
- View the instruments within the portfolio including the number of units, cost and currency.
- View the most recent transactions (up to 7 days) that have occurred on the portfolio.
- View a list of any commands that have taken place on the portfolio.
In addition, with LUSID's bi-temporal capabilities, you can view the state of the portfolio at any given effectiveAt or asAt date by using the date selector in the top right corner of the holdings dashboard.
3. The valuations dashboard
The valuations dashboard allows you to get a valuation of your portfolio using the default system recipe. You will need to specify the portfolio group you would like to view by clicking "Choose a group". Once you have selected a portfolio group, you will be able to:
- View the present value of the portfolio group
- View the 1 day % change in the present value of the portfolio group
- View the exposures within the portfolio group by property
As with the holdings dashboard, LUSID's bi-temporal capabilities allows you to view the state of the portfolio group at any given effectiveAt or asAt date by using the date selector in the top right corner of the valuations dashboard.